Tuesday, 1 June 2010

A little Secret....

I have finished reading the ‘Secret’ well most of it, I have a terrible tendency for skim reading when I shouldn’t – but all in all I would class it as ‘read’ plus I think I’ll also try and pick up a copy of the DVD and give it a swizz when I have a moment.

All in all I have to say it’s the smallest of the books on the Law of attraction that I have read (these include The Key, the Hawaiian method etc) and I liked it, usually I get this rage over how annoying the whole thing is about half way through and throw the books across the room, I don’t think this is a usual reaction but whatever!

Not with the secret though, it was clear and easy to understand and had little examples throughout, I would actually recommend reading this one – that’s a miracle in itself!

It really did make so much sense to me but then again the Law of Attraction always has but I guess you wait for that moment when it just clicks and the little light bulb comes on inside your head – I think I actually had one of those moments last night but then again I have always believed that we are capable of way more then we can ever imagine. When I thought about it some more it seems as if the link to all the ‘self healing’ type books etc ‘you can have what you want’ all revolve around the same principle and the power of thought, which in itself is a very interesting concept.

One example from the book was about a 10 year old who watched the DVD and wished he could get on all the big rides at a theme park without having to queue, using the Secret, the next day his family were given a special ticket which gave them priority on all the rides and exactly what he had asked for – can you imagine working out and being able to use ‘The secret’ at 10! Just think of all the things you could use it for, pretty great!

I am trying a little experiment using the ‘Law of attraction’ not for anything big (to begin with!) but for something small, something to confirm that it works – I know that I works already but there’s nothing like hard evidence. I guarantee there’ll be more on this soon! If a 10 year old can do it so can I, if not then I’ll be back on here to rant…

0 comments: