
A glimpse inside my sewing box…
I love to see inside other people’s workspaces and their craft boxes so on the spur of the moment here are some snaps of my sewing box!!
I also have a huge crate jammed with craft stuff like photos and all kinds of crafting bits and bobs, an art box with has all my paints and pencils, 2 other small boxes that hold random craft stuff like more paints and tiny boxes, a big black box that holds my dressmakers patterns and ribbons and a bag full of random fabric plus a couple of carrier bags that have wool and various needles stuffed in them!
Believe me when I say I am working in a very limited space, just a small box room, so any space I can find I have to use – I would love to have a proper workspace which is of the course the plan someday but until then I’ll just have to make do!
So this Is my sewing box, I have one of those old fashioned tomato pin cushions, I love those, a big old box of steel dress making pins, some cute little cake stamps, lots of beads and cottons and of course good old UHU runny glue!
Let’s see what’s in the bottom section….A panda toy I made (badly I might add) more beads! beading needles, lots of fat quarters and swatches of patterned fabrics for small projects, Hello kitty tins useful for storing buttons and all kinds of odds and ends as well as being cute! Also some fabric dye in tropical blue and lots of other half started projects all jammed in there!!
SO there you have it that complete tour of my sewing box!

0 comments:
Post a Comment