Thursday, 9 September 2010

Fabulous Frick'n Thursday!

Yes that’s right!! What a start to the day I’ve had on this gloriously sunny Thursday and don’t be fooled in to thinking it was a good start! Oh no!

Technically it started last night while trying to remember another 4 digit number (which I did successfully!) did I then realise I had forgotten my own beloved pin number, yes the one that unlocks the door to my mountains of cash! So after a couple of attempts and still no closer at remembering the correct number I called it a night – if only I knew the fun and games that awaited me the following morning…

Bright and early off I went to the nearest cash point sure I had the right combination..tap tap tap tap…enter…WRONG! You are now locked out of your account!! Arrrrhh!!!

So back in the car and off to work, oh running low on petrol but no cash to buy more eeek! Ok don’t panic I have just enough to make it to the park and ride car park, not enough to make it to work doh! Fine that’s ok I can still make it to work…..oh hang on a minute….no rides left on my bus pass!!....and….no cash whatsoever…ok any change in the car?.....hmmm 20p?....nope no good….what now?!

So I called a taxi on the works account (tahnk goodness we have that!) but because it was dangerously close to 9am there would be a long wait.....yeah of 40 agonising minutes!....so finally in the taxi and on my way wahey!....bam!..straight in to queuing traffic!! No no no no!!...Oh hang on another minute….why is today important…hmmmmm….Oh….yes that’s right there’s that big training session happening in the morning that I organised and said I’d be there to help set up!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Fortunately the taxi driver was fast and we scooted through town and made it to the office a mere 15-20 minutes late – phew!! The training was already set up when I flew in to the office – another phew! – and so all I need to sort now is my darn cash card problem. I have one last attempt to try and after that I’ll be waiting for a new PIN to arrive!! How annoying!!

I think that migraine effected my memory!! Anyway back to it – wish me luck for later (please please please let my PIN work please!!) to finish on a positive note its lovely and sunny today – hoorah for the sun!

0 comments: