Thursday, 2 September 2010

Food glorious food....

Well this dieting lark is pretty good you know! I have to say that last night’s chicken and sticky onions was pretty delicious, served with steamed vegetables, seriously you can’t get better than that! Having said that tonight is Stuffed sweet potatoes with Chives and crème Friache so perhaps you can!

Hmmm..can you tell I’m hungry? I’m thinking writing just about food is a bit of a giveaway, an hour to go until lunch I don’t know if I can make it but I’ll soldier on regardless!

I will take a photo or two tonight, even though I will look completely nuts photographing my dinner!! This place needs some pictures to brighten it up
!

Things I’m loving:
Noa perfume – reminds me of fun & happy times and I just love it!
Free £5 off Amazon vouchers for typing in some voucher codes at Avery – as if I need any more encouragement to spend on Amazon!

Giving people presents!!
The Weekend - although it should be longer for sure!

Things that I’m not loving so much:
Annoying people who are obsessed with testing the fire alarm & don’t even work for my company, please just go away!!
Having to wait until lunch time – thinking I might take it 3 hours early today….

0 comments: