Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Thank you's & Spiders!

I received a thank you card from a friend from work the other day and the design on the front is super cute! (Cavalini & Co) so I thought I’d share it with you!


and now to explain the spider part of the title…


Ewwwwwww!!
I had a spider-tastrophy! For some reason it tis’ the season for absolutely gigantic ‘as big as your head’ spiders and they love to make themselves comfy in my home! Ick! I have a fear of our spidery little pests so I’m up at night with every little sound just in case it’s a spider running about on my ceiling!

Well guess what happened to me the other morning? Well I was simply sorting my handbag, dipped my hand in pulled out a book and out jumped ‘Gigantor’ the biggest spider known to man!!!
Of course I screamed and hot footed it off downstairs eeeepp!! Fortunately someone came to my rescue and gently removed the fiend (well actually squished it in some tissue) ah so brave! I was traumatised and almost couldn’t go to work….almost….

I also had a close shave when another Spidey scuttled across my carpet narrowly missing my feet, which was lucky because otherwise I would have had to have scrubbed them raw to remove all traces of spider!
Believe me when I say I really really don’t like them!

0 comments: