Friday, 22 October 2010

Feeling Queezy!


That’s right, but not because I’m ill but because of the HUGE amount of money I have just had to spend! Gulp!

First off I have just had to have a New clutch fitted in my car, now that’s not exactly cheap you know but it’s not something you can go without really so I had to give the nod and go ahead and get it sorted, then this morning I dished out more dosh to buy 2 tickets for the
International dance championships in 2011!!

It’s already filling up fast and I really want to go next year so after a good 10 minute wait to get through to the box office I knew if I didn’t buy the tickets today I wouldn’t get any at all, so I went ahead with it and batted away the temptation just to put the phone down!

I ended up with 9th row tickets in block G which is right at the side, this is the closest I could get with 2 isle seats and this year’s event was just last night! I’m feeling feint after spending that much on tickets, try buying your own if you want to know how much I had to spend!

Roll on pay day!

0 comments: