Monday, 18 October 2010

More news from the weekend...


Well I completed another little bear for the Toy society project, they're getting neater! Yay!

This little fella is maroon with lime green stitching around the outside and stuffed to busting! I did however discover that I accidentally sewed the seam allowance line by mistake making him fatter then my previous efforts but hey, if at first you don’t succeed try, try and try again!!

I have some others to make in varying sizes and a pattern to test out for a skeleton – I’m thinking a Halloween special!

I also bought a present for my line manager for when I leave next week – yes next Friday is looking like my last official day in the office eeep! Well anyway I want to give a little ‘Thank you and Goodbye’ pressie and so found this lovely scarf in M&S on the weekend, the photo really doesn’t do it justice! It’s beautiful paisley patterned in deep pink/purples with gold and greens, I think it’ll make a very pretty present once I’ve packaged it up!



I’m off work tomorrow, originally so I could go to the Latin prelims in Brentwood but now thanks to a rather annoying burnt out clutch on my car it looks as though I’ll be getting that sorted instead – not quite the exciting day I had planned but what can you do about it?!

Oh and before I go I have finally started the sketchbook – its gold! Now all I have to do is actually draw some stuff and get started!!



0 comments: