...and yesterday I was dancing and I took my newly iced cakes with me to give to my teacher who was suitably impressed so that's a good thing sigh of relief!
I also picked up my awards from my previous lots of dance exams - its a long story but even though I have been dancing for a very long time when I decided to finally finish my exams I had to start right back at the beginning and work my way through all the levels again so these are my bronze awards - I am still impressed by these plastic awards I think they're great and will display them proudly on one of my shelves!!
Unfortunately I missed the Christmas light switch on I had planned on going to last night because I was stuck in traffic for over 2 hours!! I spent a whole hour of that on the 6th floor of the car park by the dance school all I can say is thank goodness for IPods!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment