Saturday, 6 November 2010

Loathing in Las Sketchbook...


Ha thought I catch you with that post title!!
(geddit fear and loathing in Las Vegas...um never mind!)

I have just had a 'creative brainwave' and so now I am completely doing the sketchbook over!! I should know by now that my first ideas are never ever my best ideas, it takes a while for the old cogs to get going and spark up something half interesting!

Ok so stay tuned tomorrow is the day of fixing and making good and hopefully I'll be back on track! First things to go, the gold paint and the stick on 'gems'....feel a bit evil trashing the lot!
Posting the photos of the soon to be magnificent and downright awesome sketchbook ASAP...no pressure then...


P.S I have added a new list of tunes and some pics of my all time favourite dancers for your viewing pleasure....

0 comments: