Saturday, 22 January 2011

Marvellous Mail...

I LOVE receiving post and have been having a bit of a spree on Etsy for some cool arty bits and pieces and was stupidly happy when some of my items arrived in the mail this week....


First off I bought a Moleskin zine (Molezine) from Andrea Joseph, she is an amazing artist and I am totally jealous of her crazy amazing talent! I decided to purchase Molezine no.2 and I LOVE it!!

I am constantly inspired every time I look at it, ah I can only dream my Moleskin's turn out something like this!


Please go visit Andrea on Etsy, just click HERE, you wont be disappointed!




Also nestling in my mail was a teeny tiny zine - Kneehigh (thrift store finds) from Missy Kulik the cutest coolest drawings ever!


Click HERE to visit her on Etsy or click her name above for her main website
Also big Thank you to Maken Art/brown Paper bunny for getting me back on the Zine trail!

0 comments: