Wednesday, 19 January 2011

New additions to the Fabric Stash!!


The other day I was casually wondering around town when I just happened to go by the fabric shop...well I guess that was my first mistake because I cant just pass the place without going in....and well I cant just go in and not buy anything!!

I don't really have any particular projects in mind but its always good to have a giant stash of fabrics, so I bought a half meter of traditional red and white gingham cotton (it was cheap and cute) and also a half meter of rainbow flecked fabric.

The rainbow flecked fabric would make a lovely suit skirt or jacket and I'll definitely be going back when I have more cash to buy a whole lot more! I love it!!


Also this week after a really long break I started back on my Fashion and Design course so you can guarantee there will be a lot more sewing going on in the very near future, I cant wait!!

0 comments: