Saturday, 16 April 2011

On the run...

Today because of the lovely weather and my urgent need for lots of triathlon training I decided to go for a bit of a cross-country run!

Of course I had my camera handy and took some snaps on my way around, so below are photos from todays run, definitely makes me want to be outside a whole lot more and appreciate how lucky I am to have the chance to step out my door and into this....


I ran off on a path I hadnt been on before and came to this little hut nestled away, it turned out to be a 'hide' for viewing the wildlife in the little reserve area out the front


Inside the 'hide'



The view out in to Nature Reserve area, its a bit dry and overgrown at the moment! Ahead is the river and to the right is a big pond - I didnt see any wildlife!


Birds nest high up in the trees while I was running through the woods

Who wouldnt want to be outside when the sky is like this?

Sunny Dandelion, funny that something so bright and cheery is considered a weed!!


Sheep!


P.s The Open water swim season as begun! Woohoo!!

0 comments: