Monday, 9 May 2011

Garden Gnomes and New Homes!

Did you guess what it was from the last post?


This little cross-stitch has been finished for a while now and finally here is a photo of the completed item - cute huh?
Its now winging its way to my super great friend who has recently moved 'gnome'....

You can get the pattern by searching 'Sewingseed' on Etsy (I'll add in the link later)


*shuffles papers on desk* and in other news this week.....

I am officially moving home! Woohoo! Which explains why I have been absent for a while on the blog front, lots of sorting to do! Well the big day is here and I can offically start moving my stuff from tomorrow.

I am staying in the area where I live now so that I can train for the triathlon in June and sort other things out until the end of May but will be taking plenty of trips back and forth to the new place inbetween! FUN!


And now just for cuteness here is a picture of the pupster relaxing on the sofa this weekend, altogether now...arhhhhhhh! sweeeeeeeeeeet!

0 comments: