
I was SO mega excited when I saw that the 2012 Sketchbook project was underway!
I entered the 2011 tour but didnt ever have time to finish my book and send it off in time This year I have entered much earlier and have loads of time to get it done! While I am waiting for my book to arrive I have been doing some sketching in preparation, see how organised I am?

My theme is 'I remember you' which I love as it covers so much, I am going to cram it full of pictures of all those people and things I remember and with my (not so) excellent drawing skills it should be a really fun challenge!!

BEWARE if you know me you may end up with a (really bad!) portrait of how I remember you in my book that will go on display in London so watch out for an email from me telling you to go along and check out the exhibition, you might have a bit of a surprise/horrendous shock!!
I entered the 2011 tour but didnt ever have time to finish my book and send it off in time This year I have entered much earlier and have loads of time to get it done! While I am waiting for my book to arrive I have been doing some sketching in preparation, see how organised I am?

My theme is 'I remember you' which I love as it covers so much, I am going to cram it full of pictures of all those people and things I remember and with my (not so) excellent drawing skills it should be a really fun challenge!!
BEWARE if you know me you may end up with a (really bad!) portrait of how I remember you in my book that will go on display in London so watch out for an email from me telling you to go along and check out the exhibition, you might have a bit of a surprise/horrendous shock!!
Wa ha ha *Evil laugh*
0 comments:
Post a Comment