
I wanted to send a 'Thank You' to someone that was a bit different to your regular Thank You card and so on went the thinking cap and this is what I came up with!
To make this you will need:
1 x sheet of jumbo sized paper - I used an A1 size sheet @ 70p!
2 rubber bands
Small square box (or make your own)
Sharpies and a gold pen for decorating!



STEP 4: Decorate the box! So with being minus my paints I resorted to Sharpie pens to colour in the box, its one of those card ones from the Craft store, I then went over the raised detail with a gold marker to jazz it up. Lastly I wrote 'Just a little note to say...' on the lid and voila all done!!



Sharpies and a gold pen for decorating!
STEP 1: First fold up your HUGE piece of paper! I began by doing a regular concertina fold length ways, checking that the width of the fold is small enough to fit into the square box, fold fold and fold some more!! Fold width ways to form a little spring square shape, check it fits the box, if not just refold it!


STEP 2: Next decorate! So unfold the sheet of paper and decorate with your chosen greeting, in this case mine says 'A Massive Thank you!' make it really big to fill the whole sheet!
I had the really unfortunate issue of all of my black pens running out - why does that always happen?! - So use a chunky marker or better yet paint(mine have been packed off for the move doh!)

STEP 3: Refold and secure with the rubber bands, I use those clear hairbands in all my craft stuff as they tend to look better!
STEP 4: Decorate the box! So with being minus my paints I resorted to Sharpie pens to colour in the box, its one of those card ones from the Craft store, I then went over the raised detail with a gold marker to jazz it up. Lastly I wrote 'Just a little note to say...' on the lid and voila all done!!

Da da! All done, this version is a little scruffy and if I had more jumbo paper sheets and paints I would smarten it up! You could do this for all sorts of messages, mine is winging its way to the recipient in the post!

0 comments:
Post a Comment