Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Corks and Port Isaac


Well clever me forgot the camera cable when I recently flitted off home and then when a couple of days merged into a whole week I had to wait patiently until I got back (when I say wait patiently I mean pace up and down in frustration and consider spending unnecessary amounts of money to upload the photos in the meantime!!) I often say it, I have no patience!!

Anyhoo here is a whole heap of random posts to make up for it!


We were out and about recently and took a quick walk down to Port Isaac while we were in the area, it was lovely and early in the morning and the place is really pretty I can definitely see why its been featured a lot on TV!


While viewing some houses I spotted these cool cork filled lamps in one of the houses - I officially LOVE them!!


0 comments: