See what I did there with the title?....ok ok its been a slow day!
Anyway I finally got around to getting out the sewing machine and whipped up this cute little carry pouch using some hoarded Ikea fabric I bought years ago, it was completely rushed because I am so inpatient but it turned out pretty ok!
I also cut out the fabrics for the reusable make-up remover pads, I haven't sewn these together yet but they look pretty good with the Amy Butler Charm pack fabric - I'll link to the instructions on how to make both bag and pads later and post a finished pic!
So once I got bored with the sewing I decided to go a photograph the roses outside (before they all got blown to bits by the recent delightful weather!) shame most of them were also housing lovely little earwigs...dont you just love those little blighters, they get in everywhere! ick!
0 comments:
Post a Comment