Thursday, 24 January 2013

Well Hello to you 2013....

Wow I cant believe we're in 2013, in fact we're almost in February (and my Birthday!) well thankfully I'm now back online and with computer once again after receiving the best Christmas present EVER!!
 
So I was umming and arrrhring over whether or not to continue online blogging as well as journaling and well to be honest I was getting through A LOT of ink printing photos! So as a compromise I am going to do both and see how I get on, You know sometimes it just feels like you're continually duplicating things and once the moment has passed the moment has passed and you don't want to keep going over the same things!
 
Ok so instead of loads of backtracking lets begin right here and now! So if you're in the UK you know its been snowing!! Its lasted a really long time too and all the 'look how pretty it is' comments have now been replaced with moaning about how freeeeezing it is!
 
 
Lately I have been catching up with the goings on over at Swapbot, signing up for 3 writing swaps which have been fun and also it gave me an excuse to go shopping for postcards! I picked a few up from the local charity shop which are pretty cool.
 
 
only problem is I like them too much now to give away.....doh!
 
On the same day I also picked up an almost complete set of Narnia books for a mere £1.50! I just watched the films on TV on Crimbo and reckoned the books deserved a re-read, so yes I'm not a kid anymore but sometimes all you want is an easy read and these are perfect!
 
 
Oh and with all the letter writing going on I had to replenish the stationery stash so a quick trip to TK Maxx solved that as they had loads of stuff in the sales. I love the cute little bird notelets the most, in fact I don't think I can bear to use them! Nice huh! I do love it when you grab a bargain!
 
 

0 comments: