OK so I don't think I have really done anything I had planned for this weekend!
I did get around to making a start on sewing my dress although for some annoying reason it turned out there wasn't enough fabric no matter how I set it out and I really haven't felt like making the trip to town to pick up some more material so I have temporarily shelved that until next weekend! I did manage to transfer my pattern pieces and cut some of it out so at least I've started! arrgh!
I didn't go to the jumble sale I had planned on going to instead I went to the town just up the road to pick up a zip and binding I had forgotten for the dress and while I was there decided to go for a wander, following signs for the medieval gardens and ruins, camera in hand I snapped so pictures of the most enormous Peonies I have ever seen , seriously they were the size of diner plates!
I was of course in my element with lots of other flowers to snap and of course the teeny tiny piece of castle ruin that was left! I almost detoured to a car boot sale on my way home but when I saw there was only 3 stalls set out I gave it a miss!
Other than that I have been munching on good food, watching lots of good things including THIS show on Vivian Maier, really fascinating stuff! and some good films, Mama, Paranormal Activity 4, Soul Surfer and some not so good films, Beautiful creatures, Snow white and the Huntsman, complete duds!
Plus I picked up a cute miniature rose in the most amazing yellow for a mere £2 and spent some time snapping the roses from the garden....I think I have a bit of an obsession...uh oh....
Oooh and how nice are these flip flops my mum brought me? cool.
0 comments:
Post a Comment