Yes its almost CHRISTMAS!
Its been a long long.... long... time since I last wrote on this little old blog so just in time for the festive season I thought it was time to blow off the dust and cobwebs and get back to posting and good timing too as its been a little hive of activity lately working on my annual Christmas projects but before those sneak peaks lets have a little round up....
I finished my millionth attempted at the cross stitch for my friends wedding...... I like it although slightly going off it now after looking at it for SO long, thankfully she has it proudly displayed on her wall so its the first thing you see when you walk through her door....oh great....
I went on a mini jolly holiday to Cornwall land with my mum, we went to Helligan, spent a lazy hazy day sat out on the beach and I bought tacky junk from the seaside shop.
The new puppy is now a fully grown terror! He does have his super cute moments though, here are two...
So I'm sure lots of other things have happened....like I am back at work.....that I have forgotten to mention but oh well! On with the show....
0 comments:
Post a Comment