Well its about time!...I currently on a bit of experiment and have jumped on the bandwagon with a billion other people and give quitting sugar a go. I have been super ill for a long time now, too long, and I am not making the progress I want which is not only stressful but sad and anger inducing all at the same time - uh mood swings anyone?! - eeep! - anyway I picked up the I quit sugar books by Sarah Wilson last week, both of them, well its best to have all bases covered right? I was surprised to find lots of yum sounding recipes I actually want to give a go - I am now just waiting for my box of sugar free ingredients to arrive and I'll be baking away....yay! Here's hoping happy health is just around the corner - whoop whopp! - I am now only on day 2 and enjoying it so far.....
Also I am starting Sketchbook skool this week and REALLY looking forward to seeing what that'll be like - stayed tuned!
I spent this weekend with my Mum and Sister and picked up these retro style canisters from the supermarket - oh how I love them!
Oh and these cocktail forks arrived - for some reason I thought they'd be a bit bigger but they are great anyway and in pristine condition. I used to love having little forks for fruit or small snacks and couldn't say no once I spotted these on Ebay - I love these too!
So also while on my family spending spree I bought this plant from Ikea and this mug from M&S for 2 reasons, firstly its blue and white Cornishware (need I say more?) secondly it was reduced to £5 - bargain!! I did linger around considering buying more than one mug after all its better to have a set but in the end I decided to stop my crazy spending and walk away....just say no...
I then spent Sunday working on the Halloween project a bit slow going but I am really enjoying it so it should be nearing completion soon, I am doing hand sewing on it at the moment and hope to get it finished this coming weekend when I'll post lots more pictures....in the meantime here's a quick peek...

0 comments:
Post a Comment