Hello! This is the very first post of this brand new blog site set up by me so that I can ramble on about everything and nothing in particular. I am always up to something and thought I would spread the love by sharing with all you random (and some not so random!) strangers out there.
Some facts you should know and what will be coming next…drum roll please…
•I am currently in training for the 1st of 2 triathlons I am entered in this year! (why oh why!) I only have 5 weeks left and I am determined not to have to resort to crawling round this year!
•I love to make stuff, the latest book in my hoard is ‘Felties’ you will soon be able to check my first creation when I post next time and I am crafting crazy at the moment, just give me some PVA glue and some glitter and I’m away….well that also confirms I need to get out more….
•I am addicted to books – it’s a serious addiction too, I’ll bet I rank right up there with Amazon’s top customers at the moment. I read at least 4 at a time and go crazy for Art & design books as well as anything craft related – those Japanese craft books, one word, AMAZING!!I will be letting you know all about my top rated reads...
I also am involved in a couple of cool little projects at the moment that involve ‘making stuff’ so more on that too and how you can join in, also I am completely into Latin & Ballroom dancing and so you’ll be hearing about that without a doubt and I am a semi-secret (if there is such a thing!) fan of WWE so you can guarantee there will be some rants about that on here too!!
Plus I love writing so I will be scribbling about pretty much anything!! Hope you enjoy your visit to Joanna Scribbles, come back often!!....or else! xxx
0 comments:
Post a Comment