Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Simply adorable Scarves.....

Did anyone see the programme on TV last night, High Street Dreams, I am completely in to scarves now (great timing right in the middle of a heat wave!) It featured the super sweet and cool Beryl and her chunky knit scarves made from 100% merino wool and they looked fab!

What’s even better is they are handmade and she has help from her army of knitting nana’s which adds a great quality to her product , I really want one but can’t afford the rather hefty price tag!

Check out Beryl here: http://www.berylware.com/index.html

Fortunately for me I can knit and happen to be in the middle of a chunky cream knit scarf for my friend, started in January when it was cold by the way, so I think I might pick up those needles again and get knitting! So now you all know what you’ll be getting from me as presents this Christmas!

0 comments: