Friday, 15 October 2010

Books, Books and MORE Books!!

As if to confirm my current addiction to books and buying off Amazon a box of a couple more books arrived yesterday! I had waited 2 weeks for them to arrive and this is what I ordered…


Paranormal State by Ryan BuellI am a huge fan of the TV series and so when I heard rumours of a book release I was right there at the front of the line! A few shifted release dates later and a 2 week wait and finally I have got my hands on a copy of the book! Joy of Joys! I have read a few pages already and so far its gripping and great reading, can’t wait to read more….

The other book I ordered just because I didn’t want the Paranormal State book to be lonely in the box – yes a rash spontaneous purchase – is Kat Von D High Voltage – not only am I a fan of art but I also love tattoo art and shows like LA ink and Miami Ink (random fact: I watched the entire season 1 of Miami Ink in one sitting!) Anyway the book is brilliant, loads of cool artwork, tattoos and lots of interesting info on Kat and the gang, exactly what you’d expect and a great buy!

0 comments: