Thursday, 14 October 2010

Day of goodness!!


Well so far today I have been to collect a couple of books I ordered from the library – blimey it’s SO cold outside today! – firstly one called Colour Knitting techniques by Margaret Radcliffe, I can’t wait to give this book a proper look through and have a go and knitting in some stripes! I have had a flick through and the diagrams and pictures are super clear, clear enough that I think I can actually do it!

The second book was super cute -25 amigurumi to make, I am looking forward to giving crochet a go, at the moment it all looks a bit complicated!! I am hoping all will become clear!

I stopped in at M&S on my way back and spotted these crazy Halloween jellies, kinda gross but VERY cool so swiped a few packs for presents! Excellent value too, I especially like this devil type one!



Oh what a day of goodness!!

0 comments: