Handbags are marvellous cavernous things and despite the mounds of stuff I cram in to mine it always seems to take the load! Believe me when I say I cram a lot of stuff in, I surprised myself by the array of random items I found inside my regular size handbag!!
Above you’ll see the ‘before’ shot of my bag, filled to the brim and just to prove all of the junk really does fit inside!! Below I have numbered everything, prepared to be amazed (even if it’s just at the sheer amount of stuff!)
1. Mia Dolan book – I always have a book for those bus journeys to and from work! This book is excellent!
2. Box of USB sticks – my life on memory sticks! I have 7 jammed with photos and all kinds of documents and projects!
3. Camera – very important to capture all those ‘Kodak moments’
4. Diary – I need to know what’s going on so this customised ‘Jeff Hardy’ diary does the trick!
5. Oops missed no. 5!!
6. Elnett Hairspray – can’t live without it, I use it for dancing and every day to stick down those annoying wispy bits!
7. Toothpaste and toothbrush – always very handy to have in your bag!
8. Address book – for sending presents, cards and letters to everyone I know!
9. Linkin Park CD – Just in case I have time to listen to it at work!
10. Purse – my favourite red purse, never has any cash in it but you cant have everything!
11. Pouch with my driver’s licence and insurance
12. Assortment of pens and pencils – I always need a whole bunch of these who knows when the inspiration will strike!
13. 5 erasers!! Hmmm I was cleaning out the stationery cupboard and work and these were going to be thrown away so I rescued them!
14. Door card – to get in to the office
15. 2 hair brushes – one for getting through tangles and one for making it smooth and shiny!
16. Plasters – I am rubbish for wearing shoes that give blisters so I always have a stack of these!
17. 3 different kinds of body spray – well I like to have a choice! Vanilla is my favourite one!
18. Anti bac hand gel – for those OCD germ moments!
19. A load of receipts and old bus tickets – I really should clear out my bag instead of throwing my rubbish in it!!
20. Various make up bits – hand cream, face powder, red nail varnish and aspirin!
21. Nail file, lip salve, Germolene – everyone should have germolene it’s a miracle in a tube! I love it!
22. Office keys and old train ticket from working in the London office
Phew!! well that’s it! there’s still plenty of space to fit more! Hey it filled some time last night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment