
In readiness to teach myself how to crochet I ordered the Stitch n Bitch ‘Happy Hooker’ book which turned up today! YAY! It looks just as brilliant as the knitting version and I can’t wait to get stuck in!
I am off to a charity sale this weekend and hoping to get in to the haberdashery courtyard and nab all the knitting needles, any wool and fingers crossed, any crochet needles they have and then I’ll be away failing that I guess I’ll just have to make another trip to Hobby Craft….sigh!
I am off to a charity sale this weekend and hoping to get in to the haberdashery courtyard and nab all the knitting needles, any wool and fingers crossed, any crochet needles they have and then I’ll be away failing that I guess I’ll just have to make another trip to Hobby Craft….sigh!
0 comments:
Post a Comment