Friday, 8 October 2010

Got that Friday Feelin!

Wahey its Friday, I love Friday’s because it means it’s almost the weekend!

So I have lots of creative projects in the pipeline for this weekend, first and foremost the truly spectacular and amazing SKETCHBOOK PROJECT TOUR 2011!! I have had a little scout around the old interweb and seen some truly fantastic entries in the making, yes mostly done by pro artists, but amazing all the same! I am SO jealous!

Well with only a couple of months and a few weeks to have it finished and posted I’m better get a move on! I have decided on a design for the front cover which is task no.1 and included in that is a trip to Hobby craft (my second home!)

I’ll post some pics as soon as I make any kind of progress!

I also plan on doing a bit more knitting of the jumbo cream scarf, it needs to be done by Christmas you know otherwise it’ll be a year late Birthday present!!

Plus I am planning out the Christmas project/presents for the relatives, I have half an idea that I need to develop a bit further – more on that tomorrow also!

If I have time I’ll make some more cuties for the Toy Society project and bag them up ready for the next step! Eeep!!

I ordered a couple of books from the library today, saving the pennies!, on crochet my next craft skill to conquer and a book on crochet robots which looked cute so I’m hoping I’ll discover some hidden talent and be good enough to live off making crochet robots for the rest of my life…….hey it could happen!!

Roll on Saturday!!

0 comments: