Well as predicted I did end up swanning off to Hobby Craft!!
I did NEED to buy important craft essentials so I could make a start on my journal so it was imperative that I went!!
I ended up settling for some gold paint, gold glitter glue (I cant resist glitter glue!) some sparkly coloured stones and some other stone shaped stickers all to decorate the front pages of my sketchbook - I do have a rough idea of what i'm trying to make it look like, I didnt just go on a random child-like glee shopping spree!!
I'll post the finished pages once done.
SO you'd think that would be all i needed..me too... but then I ended up in the craft book section and made a really impulsive purchase of a knitting book - just look at the cover - how cute! Plus i only needed to see that i could learn how to make itty bitty hamsters (yes hamsters!) before i knew I had to buy it!! Who wouldnt want to learn how to knit hamsters?!
My mum also very kindlybought me the other book on knitting which is excellent and has some great very clear diagrams, another book that I really needed!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment