
Well that was a mammoth weekend that’s for sure! Friday I worked from 8.30am to 11.30pm, Saturday 7.30am to 8.30pm and Sunday 8.30am to 3.30pm so I am now totally exhausted!
I did get to stay in a lovely Hilton Hotel which was nice, I’m not used to so much choice and luxury! My room was great, I had the world’s best power shower some Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries which found their way in to my bag before I left and off course a mini bar! £3.50 for a can of coke was a bit on the steep side for me and I dared not touch anything just in case I was charged! There were speakers in the bathroom so you could listen to the TV while in the shower or bath and so I never missed a minute of Wife swap USA!
We had a nice meal out on Saturday after work at a rather posh place called Tompkins, very swanky with dimmed lighting and someone stole my umbrella! What an outrage!
Overall an ok weekend with great perks of weekend overtime – just thinking of the money!
I did get to stay in a lovely Hilton Hotel which was nice, I’m not used to so much choice and luxury! My room was great, I had the world’s best power shower some Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries which found their way in to my bag before I left and off course a mini bar! £3.50 for a can of coke was a bit on the steep side for me and I dared not touch anything just in case I was charged! There were speakers in the bathroom so you could listen to the TV while in the shower or bath and so I never missed a minute of Wife swap USA!
We had a nice meal out on Saturday after work at a rather posh place called Tompkins, very swanky with dimmed lighting and someone stole my umbrella! What an outrage!
Overall an ok weekend with great perks of weekend overtime – just thinking of the money!
p.s forgot to metion I set my toast and the toaster on fire in the morning! fortunately the hotel didnt have to evacuate, instead they only had to endure a cloud of black smoke for a few hours!

0 comments:
Post a Comment