
Well it’s been a while since my last post because I have been manic at work helping to clear everything out in readiness for when my office closes, unfortunately its involved lots of late evenings and insane tiredness but at least its nearing an end now! Whoop whoop!
SO finally I managed to make a start on my toys for the Toy Society project – at last! – last weekend I knuckled down and made Barry and Norman the first 2 teddy bears, altogether I’m planning on making at least 5 before moving on to the exciting next step of making the drops!
Above is a sneak peak of my little creations – cute huh?
SO finally I managed to make a start on my toys for the Toy Society project – at last! – last weekend I knuckled down and made Barry and Norman the first 2 teddy bears, altogether I’m planning on making at least 5 before moving on to the exciting next step of making the drops!
Above is a sneak peak of my little creations – cute huh?
Stay tuned for more on the Toy Society Project!
0 comments:
Post a Comment