Thursday, 23 September 2010

Terror Tombs here we come!!

I wasnt joking when i said i was addicted to Ghost hunting after the Ghoulishly great time we had at Kelvedon Hatch SO...we're going on another one!!

I am already really excited, we are off the to the really haunted and totally terrifying London Tombs (near the Tower of London) which is meant to be very active and very scary!

We'll be off to London for a meal and then ghost hunting from 9pm-5am before getting straight back on the tube and train to come home, i really hope i dont fall asleep on the train and end up in Wales or Penzance, it could happen you know!!

Woohoo! I just needed to share the excitement!



Things i'm loving:
Ghost hunting - well obviously!!
Email MP3 swap-shops, seriously SO much fun!
Sending presents and randomness in the post - sometimes you've got to love the brilliance of the postal system!

Things i'm not so keen on:
Working in London 2 days straight - I need country air! arrrrh!
The amount of spelling mistakes and errors I always spot in my blog AFTER I have published the post!

0 comments: