Now for a round up of other events!
*shuffles papers on the desk and adjusts glasses*
The coloured scarf is up for completing very soon - photos to prove I have actually finished it to appear in the near future! It has to be posted soon - eeep!
The black scarf - I hate knitting - I had to undo it after spotting a rogue hole a million rows down and had no idea how to fix it properly so undid it! arrrhhh!
The Sketchbook project - um well I got off to a flying start but that was about it! Not sure if I'll get it done in time to submit it but I might give it a go! still deciding on this one!
Ghost Hunting in the London terror tombs coming up next weekend - weather permitting of course - SO Scared but weirdly excited too all I can say is EEEEK!!
There will be a blog break for a week while I have limited Internet access, Ill be back to report on the ghost hunting and other craziness that may have occurred between now and then... right now its on with 20 jumpers and back under the duvet, thermal throw and the sleeping bag (yes THREE layers!) and the hot water bottle, I'm not cut out for this Freeeeeezing weather - buuuuuuuurrrrrrr!!!
See you soon! x
0 comments:
Post a Comment