Well the 'Big C' (also known as Christmas) has come and gone (boo!) but it means that a brand new year is just around the corner!
As we sit in the no mans land between Christmas and New Year waiting for it to arrive I realised I have a bit of catching up to do - Ok so I got carried away with the festivities and left the blog on the shelf for a while but fear no longer I am back...and about to update with a backlog of posts!! I think that deserves a 'Whoop Whoop!'
Apologies in advance for the random order of posts but at least it jazz's things up a bit and keeps you on your toes!!
The Snow! Boy did we ever have a lot of snow before Christmas!! I never take our weather forcasts too seriously but when it snowed it really snowed and I mean thick stuff and blizzard conditions, practically unheard of!
It caused chaos beyond belief and I was SO grateful that I had no travelling to do on that week leading up to Christmas. Airports were closed, roads were blocked and dangerous, it was complete and utter madness!
I did spend AGES out in the snow in the garden trying to get a perfect shot of this one GIGANTIC robin that I spotted, I was thinking perfect 2011 Xmas cards, but after getting a good covering of snow and perfecting my ability to pose like a statue and still no sign of the robin I decided it was time to call it a day, it was only when I was right in the middle of taking my boots off did the little scamp....I can think of a few other words to call it ....decide to come back and sit around all picture perfect while I could only glare at it from the kitchen window as it mocked me....I'll get you 'Mocky the Robin' just you wait......I think its only appropriate to add in an evil laugh...Wah ha ha ha (evil laugh)

Fortunately out of my many 'Spot the robin hidden somewhere in this bush' photos I had a couple that will be perfect for making into Thank you notes and will look equally as good on my next batch of Christmas cards -phew! - I am just waiting for National Geographic to call....
0 comments:
Post a Comment