Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Christmas tags...


I think by now its a tiny bit obvious how much I LOVE Christmas and so naturally I am prepared and firing on all cylinders when it comes to preparation for the big day....well at least I thought I was....
I was wrapping my presents (a few weeks ago now) when shock horror I realised I had no gift tags!! eeeep! How will I know which present belongs to which person? Well as I was mid wrap I wasn't going to go and buy any so after some scouting around I found some mini parcel tags some resin Holly leaves and some pretty plastic snowflakes. Throw all of that together with a tube of UHU glue and voila instant labels!!



Holly leaves for the men (hey its more manly then pretty little snowflakes!!) and snowflakes for the women, they arent that fancy but they do the job!


I also needed a couple for my scarves (see post below) they needed to be big enough to write a messgae on the back and not get crushed in the post so all I did was:

* look up a cute Christmas image, I went for a vintage looking santa, printed it off and stuck it using double sided tape to white card.

*I then wrote my message in gold marker on the back and covered the whole thing in covering plastic film (the kind you cover text books with) so it had a shiny look.

*Lastly I punched a hole in the corner and threaded it on to the ribbon. Simple yet effective! I am going to make a whole batch of different ones for my pressies next year.

0 comments: