Thursday, 30 December 2010

Perfect Presents...

Christmas isnt all about the presents you know!....
Is what I should be saying and its true but this year I had some truly fabtastic ones from my friends and family and thought I would share a few of them with you, arent you lucky!

Firstly the kind of present I only dream about...Toast and Jam....ah but not just any toast and Jam its Jam bodywash and a toast shaped sponge! Now seriously who else do you know who got that for Christmas? exactly...


I was also deafened this morning by my amazing new Fruit clock bet you dont have one of these! Its a talking alarm clock dont you know, a REALLY LOUD talking alarm clock that plays 3 diffent wake up tunes including the can-can and when you press the stalk it talks the time and the temperature! swanky! I have stored it in my fruit bowl for comic effect...I know simply hillarious!



This cute little necklace from my sister, its swarovski crystals it in and the backs of its wings are covered in tiny blue and white crystals - its a bat by the way if you hadnt guessed, probably because she thinks I'm batty...and the jokes just keep on coming...


My mum and dad got me this cool knitting set, comprising of a huge ball of rainbow coloured wool, some needles and a pattern for a hat and a pair of mittens which you make using the one ball of wool, how cool is that! The wool is american and the photo doesnt do the colours justice! Oooh now I get to try and knit something other than scarves...


Books, it wouldnt be Christmas without a few books! I received the newest Stitch and Bitch, Superstar Knitting, I am obviously now on a quest to enhance my knitting abilities and progress on to something a bit more complex then a scarf (Jumpers for everyone next Christmas!) and also The Tattoo Chronicles, having read the first book this one looks just as good, maybe even better I cant get enough I love it!



You ever Love it or you hate it...yep thats right its Marmite and I LOVE it! I was given this really cool Marmite cermamic jar complete with Marmite and a box set of Marmite collector spoons which has a little Marmite jars on the ends!! Brilliant!


Lastly My Christmas present to myself, Castles in the Sky surf DVD by Taylor Steele. If you havent seen Taylor Steele's last film , Sipping Jetstreams I would highly recommend it! The shots in it are amazing as are all the locations and the surfing, its really inspirational stuff! I havent watched this new one yet but it looks to be equally as good. YAY!



Overall I had a bumper Christmas with LOTS of really great presents!! Hope everyone else was as lucky as I was!

0 comments: