Sunday, 30 January 2011

Golden Graham loveliness...


Random title? Oh yes! Random subject? Oh yes!

I couldn't resist blogging about these little honey coated squares of deliciousness! I have been cruelly deprived of this blissful breakfast cereal for far too long now after they decided to stop selling it in the UK, why would you do that? why?!

So anyway I was casually wondering around the local supermarket the other day with my sister when I practically screamed, what did I spy on the shelf? My cereal of Love, the Grahams had returned!

I was SO excited that I literally jumped up and down with joy and then had to restrain myself from putting ALL the boxes in the trolley, oh my god what if they're not there next week?! My sister bought me one box and I had restraint and bought myself just one box....for now.....

Previously my sister had some imported from the US which isn't cheap and gave them to me as a Christmas present....Yes that's how much I LOVE them!!

I cant express my deep and utter joy!! Welcome back Golden G's! xxx

0 comments: