
I am really loving sending mail and putting together all kinds of things to mail out!
I recently continued with my postcard making phase and made another 2, one for postcrossing, that is a a photo I took myself of where I live, annoyingly it has 2 tiny crumbs trapped in the plastic on the front - doh! - I wonder if the recipient will notice! (probably Golden Graham crumbs!!)
The other card I made using an advert from a 1957 magazine I have, I think it turned out pretty good, I'm sending it out with a package of other vintage bits and bobs and I have a great little idea to bring it all together, more on that tomorrow! cant wait to send it!
I recently continued with my postcard making phase and made another 2, one for postcrossing, that is a a photo I took myself of where I live, annoyingly it has 2 tiny crumbs trapped in the plastic on the front - doh! - I wonder if the recipient will notice! (probably Golden Graham crumbs!!)
The other card I made using an advert from a 1957 magazine I have, I think it turned out pretty good, I'm sending it out with a package of other vintage bits and bobs and I have a great little idea to bring it all together, more on that tomorrow! cant wait to send it!

My Moooooooo-velous mini cards turned up the other day...pause for laughter......ahem....So I am all for a bit of frivolous spending, you know sometimes it just has to be done!
I wanted some cards from MOO ever since I first set sights on the website and so took the plunge and ordered some of the super cute mini ones!
I picked 6 different designs using my own photos and they look great, Oh how I love them....that was until I noticed the other day a MISTAKE!! Nooooooooooooo!!! I couldn't believe it!! I checked and double checked before submitting my order and didn't spot the missing @ symbol in my email until a day after they arrived!!

Naturally I am disappointed! Now I have had to do a very unprofessional looking job of stickering over the incorrect address with the right one, doesn't look quite a nice, but hey what can you do!
My appointment at the opticians has been booked, obviously I do need glasses!!
More on some new sewing projects, a birthday present basket and my journal tomorrow, betcha cant wait!
P.S this is my 100th post!! Woohoo!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment