So I am about a billion weeks late with this Birthday basket and my get together with my friend is way past due, sometimes I am just a bit rubbish like that! oops! but anyway, I finally got some other things to put in the Birthday basket along with the special necklace, including some posh bath stuff, a really super glittery bath bar from Lush, hairclips and lots of random chocolates!!
I found some lovely vintage style paper in Paperchase that was perfect and then finished it off with ribbon, beads and cellophane, I think its super cute - hope she loves it!! *squeal of delight!*

I have also picked up 2 brilliant buys recently, the first being this amazingly cute design bag from Paperchase - oooh SO many things I love and need in that shop! - its actually a wash bag but as soon as I saw it I thought it would make a great jumbo pencil case/bag, its perfect as its holds my stapler and tape as well as pens, plus theres loads of room for new additions to my stationery stash!



The second of my buys was this dress from Dotty P's - its a classic shape, quite thick fabric, with lovely A-line skirt and thin beige belt, I really couldn't resist it! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment