I am currently in the midst of loading myself up with lots of new projects! I am going back to the roots of where it all began with sewing - ah I LOVE sewing its so satisfying! - My first plan is to work my way through a big box of original vintage patterns I have which is sure to shake out any 'Sewing rust' that's settled in!!
I also purchased one Giant blue button for a crafty Thank you card that's in the works - who can resist buying giant over sized buttons? not me that's for sure!! 
Today I paid a visit to the thrift store again and picked up some more postcards; an original valentines postcard from France (with brilliant message on the back) A colourful card of a Cornish rock pool from 1983 and a floral card complete with real photo inserted from 1908! I also spotted a unique 'Radioactive material' label which I had to have!!

I also picked up some sheet music, original Sonny & Cher (I got you babe!) and Disney (Ugly bug ball) with all the original character drawings on the front, both are perfect for incorporating into craft projects and while I was there I also snapped up a big book of paper crafts for a couple of pounds - what a bargainous day!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment