
In the immortal words of Rolf Harris....So can you guess what it is? Its a little cross-stitch I'm working on to send to my Gran! I haven't done cross-stitch before but so far (fingers crossed!) its working out ok - eeep! - If you dont see the finished article you'll know its because it went seriously wrong and has been safely stowed away in the bin...ahem.....

I whipped up this chocolaty feast of a fudge cake for my post Birthday get together, it was all very civilised with proper tea from a tea pot and floral cups complete with matching cake stand, we really were ladies that lunched!!

I also 'flash purchased' this amazing paperweight, I saw it and immediately had to have it, that seems to be happening a lot lately!! It was in a cheap shop among other random china and ornaments and was a absolute steal - It really does look like a jelly fish inside the glass but obviously it isnt, its completely beautiful and at the same time weird!! I LOVE it SO much!!
This photo really doesn't do it justice, if you saw it for real you'd want one too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment