
Bet you didn't guess this is what that obscure little cross-stitch piece was below! (If you did gold star for you!)
Its a Rose coaster, not too shabby for my first attempt EVER at Cross-stitch, there's a few little white spots where the fabric thread caught on the embroidery thread but hey I guess you cant have everything!!
Its now winging its way to my Gran along with one of my regular letters to her so I hope she likes it! I already have some more cross-stitch in the pipeline...yay!

I also made this card with the Jumbo blue button, the gold stitching around the edge is a bit scruffy but I have posted it along with some fabric for my friend as a Thank you for our brilliant post Birthday lunch and my fab presents.
The rainbow coloured threads and black card match in the the Birthday basket I gave her, thought I'd run with the theme!
0 comments:
Post a Comment