What can I say I am in the creative zone at the moment!
Its polite and lets people know you appreciated their presents to send them a Thank you note, I already sent a batch not so long ago for Christmas so I decided to think of something a little different....
Mini Monsters!! Yes I know you were thinking exactly the same thing!!
I made a whole batch of these Marvellous little creatures last night, the design is simple but super cute and I spent some time packaging them up to make them extra special and wrote personalised messages on the back of each one.
I am SO please with how they've turned out, I even made one that is just a 'Hello' rather than a 'Thank You' so that one of my friends over in Europe could have one too!!
...And yes I know that 'Monstrously' isnt spelt 'Monster-usly' but I had to make it work somehow!!
Cant wait to get them posted and on their way!

Randomly I spent last night watching Superbowl live on TV (while sewing in bed!) I am hooked! I dont understand anything that's going on, not even one tiny bit, but it was fun to watch especially with it being such a monumental event over in the US, I wish we had something as epic over here but nothing comes close, sigh!
0 comments:
Post a Comment