I have been busy whipping up some cards and postcards for the Creative Collective's February project, Random acts of Kindness.
Its been so much fun just sitting and making things lately and I have spotted quite a few people who have said they are taking part in this months Project and so I thought I'd give it a go too!
I'm not too great at art and drawing in general so its a fun challenge to think of ideas that dont involve much!!


So far I have made 2 cards, the first has a tiny envelope on the front that contains a little felt heart, I'm not too keen on the lettering it turned out a bit messy!
The second, my favourite so far is a simpler postcard with another little felt heart design, just 3 more to make and then I get to leave them for some (hopefully) lovely strangers out there!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment