Monday, 11 April 2011

Postcards and mini updates!

I have just sent off a bunch of postcards for a postcard swap over at Swap Bot, I loved putting together a complete mix of cards, I only had to send 6 but I think I ended up with 9!

I also signed up for another 2 swaps that are emailed based and are for lists of favourite books! Oh how am I going to choose?! Should be fun and quick and I'll get 6 lists from other people in return so I'm thinking a good chance to stop by Amazon....must resist....

I finally made it to a dance lesson yesterday, still coughing but on the whole feeling much better, whoop whoop!! I had the good news that I passed all my exams with Highly commended, the highest you can be awarded, brag brag brag, and I got the second highest marks, oh my head is getting bigger by the minute.....ahem....anyway all I can say is YAY!

So this week I am trying to cram in all my missed triathlon training so that I dont drown when I go lake swimming on Saturday and wrap up some crafty projects I have in the making so we'll see how that goes!!

Ok so right now though the sun is shining and I'm trying to think of an excuse to sit outside all day!! stay tuned for updates!

0 comments: