Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Swaps and running up gigantic towers!

So I am still coughing away like a trooper - urgh! - cant take it anymore, I am SO unbelievably rubbish at being ill! (have you noticed?)

I had to miss my dance lesson, dance class and practice session on the 'big floor' on the Saturday because I was still ill and had to miss another class and lesson today, would you really want to be in a close ballroom hold with someone coughing delightfully in your ear? hmmmm! no I didnt think so!!



So in between being an Illness wimp I have been working on a few little projects *jump for joy* I joined up on Swat-bot and took part in the 'I love my Mom' swap, this is the Birthday card I sent to someone's mother for her 67th Birthday (hope she likes it!) plus I mailed off a card to my swap partner, I'm sure she'll love the picture of my mug I plastered on the inside.....too late to change it now! eeep!



Above is a daunting view of Citypoint Tower, my mum will be running to the top!!


Have you noticed a new little button to the Left? Well you should have!! My super great fantastic Mum is taking part in the insanely crazy 'Twin Peaks' challenge in London on the 18th of June, it involves running all the way up one gigantic tower and then running all the way up another gigantic tower all to raise money for Action against Hunger - its the only double tower running event in London and looks horrendous but I know she'll do it!


She has just set up a sponsorship page so if you're feeling particularly generous please feel free to give it a visit, we'll both be eternally grateful! xx

0 comments: