Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Charity Sale Swag...

While I was at home I went to a Sue Ryder Charity sale with my Mum, I love the thought of finding some real gems of Kitsch goodness and coming away with some bargains!

This time while we were queuing I said I wouldn't buy anymore books, after all I already have enough to open my own library!! So you can probably guess what I came away with?....ahem.....Yes thats right MORE books!! doh!

All essential purchases I might add! I did pick up a couple of other things too, here is what I nabbed....

This amazing Tony Hart art book, who didnt LOVE 'Heartbeat' when it was on TV?!

This beautifully illustrated books of British Flora, I have always loved the illustrations in these books so when I found this I had to have it!


I spotted this little kit/book tucked away in a basket under a table, when I saw the pictures on the front I immediately wanted it!! Its a book along with pattern paper, french curve and other bits that you can use to make up to 500 garments!!

Yes you'll look like you stepped straight out of the 70's but so what! Its also in great condition and cost 50p!


I found these cute Observer series books in an old crate and bought them for mainly for the old fashioned pictures! Birds Eggs, Cacti and British Wildlife.


I also bought a pretty glass pasta jar, another find I spotted stashed underneath a table and I also snapped up the cabbage cup, saucer and plate (at the top of this post) as soon as I saw it, all for a mere £2! It goes perfectly with my beloved Lettuce bowl!!

0 comments: