Yes thats right its only September and I am in full on Christmas mode!! Its not far away now and I have to make a start on my Crimbola projects!
Whoop Whoop!
The good news is I have already chosen what I'll be making and have already started (which is amazing for me!) unfortunately I can't show anything yet and when I do I'll have to do arty blurry photos just in case any of the recipients are reading!

I also received a great book off Ebay or Amazon (cant remember which!) for making soft toys, I purchased it super cheap so that I can use of some of my fabric and get making for the Toy Society, I love some of the ideas!
I am also taking part in the 'Big Knit' for Innocent Smoothies, making super cute bobble hats for their bottles that go on sale in November to raise money for Age UK (formerly Help the Aged) more on that next post where I'll hopefully have some finished and can post photos!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment