Monday, 19 March 2012

A few more things....

Just a few things I forgot to mention, so much had happened since my last post I keep forgetting things until I find the photos!

Firstly I had a Birthday in February and had a great time eating centipede, mouldy cheese and rotten eggs.....in the form of Jelly Beans that is!! YUCK!!

My delightful sis bought the gross Jelly Belly Beans after we both saw them on TV a while back and to say I was scared before putting them in my mouth was an understatement!! Each colour has one nice flavour and one disgusting flavour like centipede and strawberry Jam but they look the same so you cant tell which is which!

We reluctantly played Bean Boozle, each eating one of the same coloured bean at the same time and it was absolutely hilarious but seriously gross, I really dont know how they came up with the flavours but they were like nothing I have ever tasted!!

I had a lot of the horrible ones including dog food and rotten egg!! hmmmm yum!! Seriously why would you do that to yourself?! I have no answer..

Lastly I took some snaps of some teeny tiny toadstool type things on a block of wood we had for the fire, they were SO small but looked really cool - just ignore the horrible bug/worm thing I didnt notice when I took the snap...ick

I also almost had to run for cover when I saw this low flying hot air balloon on the weekend, almost, ok so I was actually inside at the time but it was still really low and looked massive!

0 comments: