Monday, 15 October 2012

This weekend...

I went to IKEA....which on reflection was maybe not such a great idea!
I bought this bright yellow funny looking vase that goes with absolutely nothing but in some weird way I love it - plus once I had it in my hands I just couldnt let it go! doh!
 
 
I also bought a floral glass mug and a pretty little tea light candle holder, obviously all essential purchases! I could have bought SO much I love Ikea!

I started my Christmas shopping - whoop whoop! - and can cross one person off the present list already, done and dusted! I spotted this scented oil while in Sainsburys and couldnt resist, well what better way to get in the Crimbo spirit then to have to whole place smell of Christmas trees! another essential purchase....
 
 
I then took time out of my hectic schedule.....ahem.....to eat a Cadbury Screme egg! Well I cant forget Halloween plus my mum gave it to me! Not sure how much I enjoyed eating the pale green goo inside there was something a bit unsettling about it all! Couldn't have been that bad though it didnt hang around long....yum!
 
 

0 comments: